TurboSound is a patent-pending sound enhancement technology delivering improved clarity, less noise, and more natural conversation during an audio conference. The result is unparalleled quality, only available with TurboBridge.
Here are a few of the audio enhancements:
- Sophisticated voice activity detection, with specialized filters to block out buzz and noise caused by mobile phones.
- GSM Noise removal.
- Normalization of speaker volume and pitch.
- Background noise removal.
- Packet loss concealment, automatically restoring packets lost due to Internet transmission errors.
- Dynamic jitter filter, adjusting buffers to minimize delay introduced by the conference server.
- Multiple codec transcoding, so each conference participant experiences best allowable quality.
- Acoustic echo cancellation.
- Multi-channel mixing allowing multiple simultaneous speakers.
- Clock skew adjustment, automatically changing the audio playback speed to match the clocks of the caller's phone or computer.
- DTMF tone clamp, filtering out any tones generated by keypad commands from being heard by other conference participants.
We built and manage our own high-capacity, high-availability, fault-tolerant conferencing platform, which operates from an Equinix Tier 1 data center near Washington, DC.