About the TurboBridge Account Manager
Complete Online Account Management
You have complete control of your TurboBridge service with the Account Manager dashboard, which you access by clicking on the My Account link at the top of the website, using your email address and password. The easy-to-use Account Manager enables all the important adminstration tasks, including:
- Add a conference bridge to your account.
- Change your Conference ID or Host PIN for existing conference bridges.
- Change the default feature settings for a conference bridge.
- Manage a list of email addresses who receive email Conference Reports.
- Access usage reports, invoice history, and payment receipts.
- Add, delete and update payment methods.
- Change pricing plans.
- Enable or disable Toll-Free Access for individual conference bridges.
- Designate others to share access to the Account Manager, so multiple people can administer a single account.
- Buy Prepaid Minutes, or enroll in Auto-Recharge Prepaid Plans.
- Update your email address, password, and account profile information.
- Create an additional account. (You can access multiple accounts with the same login email address.)
- Cancel your account, or reactivate a cancelled account.
Annotated sample screenshots of the powerful Account Manager are shown below, to illustrate the complete online control you will have to manage your TurboBridge account.
You can view and manage multiple TurboBridge accounts with a single login. This tab provides a summary view of all your accounts, with the ability to add new accounts or cancel current accounts.
You can edit, delete or add Conference IDs at any time. From the Manage Bridges tab, you can log directly into the Live Conference Manager to access the dashboard for controlling live conference calls. You can modify default feature settings and manage a list of people who receive detailed Conference Reports via email after each conference call. You can also enable or disable Toll-Free Access to a particular conference bridge, for increased expense control.
This section allows you update account profile information, see activity on your conference bridges, and create custom activity reports. You can also add or delete administrators who have access to your account – you can allow multiple people to manage the account. You can also assign reference codes and alphanumeric reference labels for easy project tracking.
You can switch billing plans, update payment methods, and manage your prepaid minutes via the Billing section. You can also access and print past invoices and see your current balance for charges that will appear on your next invoice.